TheGhibliStudio’s grand opening giveaway!
What you get:
- Totoro themed bento box
- Totoro Earbuds
- Two boxes of Pocky (chocolate and strawberry)
How to enter:
- Likes count for one entry!
- Reblogs count for one entry!
- Must be comfortable giving me your address and must have your ask box open!
- You do not have to following me! …but hey, you like Ghibli, I like Ghibli, let’s be friends! :)
I’ll be choosing the winner on June 1st using a random number generator! If you guys have any questions or need additional info, feel free to ask! :D
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Wait. Is that Jackie chan? Or my eyes are failing meNope. Your eyes aren’t lying to you. Jackie Chan makes the greatest Chun Li.
This website was made just for this post. Everything else doesn’t matter.
Chan Li needs more notes.
So I posted a link to this video but here’s the real deal for those who want it on their dash.
A tutorial for stretching your wig cap for a better fit.
SUUUUUUUUUUUPER useful for people who:
- Want to order Asian wig brands known to have smaller wig caps (Cyperous, Gabalmania’s old wigs etc.)
- People with long hair they have to stuff into a wig cap
- People with big heads in general.
- And of course, drag queens. Male cosplayers too.
This video is from the amazing Bobby Z. Please check out his blog!
Oh boy and don’t forget racist as fuck!
A friend of a friend (who happens to be Indian) was relocated from one Abercrombie & Fitch to another one. She didn’t have any problems at the first store, but once she relocated she was told: “your kind can only work in the back.”
Abercrombie & Fitch is fucked up.